Saturday, October 08, 2005

Dy-NO-MITE?

So I have nothing profound, but I have to share that I watched Napoleon Dynamite finally last night. (Yes, my formerly cutting-edge movie watching arse is WAY behind the times these days.) Anyway, I have been intrigued about this movie because everyone I know either loves the movie and will watch it over and over again, or they absolutely say it is the worst movie they have ever seen.

My reaction? Nothing that extreme. I watched, chuckled a few times, and was done. I can't say I hated the movie at all. It is odd when I watch a movie and don't have a strong reaction one way or the other. But, with this one, I don't. It was quirky and warped like many of my beloved John Hughes movies of the 80s, so I think I'm leaning towards the like. I keep thinking of silly parts today too. I guess that's a good sign.

So, what do you think? Did you think Napoleon was Dy-NO-MITE? (say it like JJ Walker on Good Times now...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home