Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Incoherent babbles in the wee hours...

Am still here...

...alive...

...barely...

...consumed by work contract...

...no time for resolutions...

...only resolution is to make time for resolutions...

...have lots to say...

...no time to say it...

...will return soon...a few days tops...

...hope that my 2.5 remaining readers will stay with me...

...dazzling future posts to come...

...or maybe insane babbles brought on by lack of sleep...

...please come back soon!

8 Comments:

Blogger Masked Mom said...

I'm not sure whether I count as one or only a point five, but I'm still here. Hang in there.

7:26 AM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Scribbit said...

Ditto.

9:22 AM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Jess said...

I'll be here.

9:23 AM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

Hey, what do you know! I have three! (And none of you are halves!) giggle

10:41 AM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

Who gets credit for being the .5 reader? LOL!! I'll be here when you get back.. no rush.
LBC

4:57 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

I will claim the .5 for my alter ego--lazy tomcat. Lazy likes to sit and eat things she shouldn't and avoids the gym. I try not to let her comment very often on here!

HA!

5:19 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I understand busy! Don't worry, we'll all check in on you!

6:53 PM, January 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh... I think it would be lovely to be half of myself... can we take that half off of my thighs and butt please?? ;)

7:11 PM, January 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home