Friday, May 13, 2005

Excuses, excuses...

File this one under "the dog ate my homework"--reasons why I did NOT post my travel blog yet and will not at least until tomorrow afternoon/evening:

1. I got lost in the mountain of stinky vacation laundry swallowing up my bedroom floor. I named it Jabba the Hut and looked for my gold bikini to put on and sit submissively beneath it, but JUST couldn't find it. DARN!
2. I was suffocated by the cat hair my furry feline spread all over the stairs and upstairs of my house while we were on vacation. (She left other presents too...but I won't get into that. See this for that lovely issue we have.)
3. I was in pina colada withdrawal from my vacation and it wasn't pretty folks. My Crystal Light Raspberry Tea just wasn't cutting it!
4. I had bunco tonight where I drank 3 full glasses of wine and still didn't get a buzz and didn't even hear any good gossip or jokes even though I stayed until 11 o'clock. Tonight, I wasn't the only square peg. Lame-city.
5. I was feeling the mounting stress of tomorrow, when I will be driving three rowdy 5-year-olds to downtown Houston to see the Aquarium as part of their end-of-school-field trip. (Yes, I have been screaming at Calgon to take me away all evening, if you must know!)

I promise, I will post the travel blog tomorrow. Actually, we left last Friday so I can do a day by day of our trip that way and really, really make you sick of hear about it by next week. HA!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Couldn't find your email address, but wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your comment about my son, Harrison. I am looking at other options besides regular Kindergarten, too. Thank you for your insight and input. Much appreciated!!!! Look forward to reading your site.

11:13 AM, May 13, 2005  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

Thanks, Carol! I hope you enjoy visiting the site and good luck with your son's school stuff!

11:51 PM, May 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home