Monday, August 21, 2006

Updates soon...

I owe you all an update on my fantasy/romantic anniversary weekend. I'm back and it was wonderful and I have so much to tell about this incredible place we went. But, right now, I'm trying to get my brain around some deeper things that happened to me emotionally with this trip. Hopefully, I'll be able to write about that as well soon.

That, and my youngest starts Mother's Day Out tomorrow for the first time ever and I have parent meeting tonight at my 1st grader's school to discuss the "curriculum" and the "expectations" of my son this year. Our school was rated Exemplarary again for about the 4th year running and that expectation may be quite high.

So, hold tight and stop back by soon. I hope to have something more juicy for you to chew on tonight or tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like it's been an emotionally charged few days for you. Take whatever time you need to process it all--we'll be here when you're ready!

3:44 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

Can't wait to hear all about it all!!

8:06 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Babaloo said...

You are such a tease, I didn't know that about you!

10:54 AM, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home