Thursday, September 21, 2006

Congratulations, you passed...

You passed...

the test, that is.

What, you didn't know that I was testing you with that "fugly" shirt post?

Why, yes...yes, I was...YEAH, that's the ticket. Yeah, see I was testing to see how truthful my blog readers would really be with me. Yeah...that's what I was doing all along. I never even purchased that scary shirt. No, I superimposed those kitchen cabinets behind the shirt in that picture...that was taken AT THE STORE. Yeah, that's right...

And, you all are very polite, but you passed with flying colors! Sort of like the colors in that shirt. CONGRATULATIONS!

wink

Don't shun me because I'm fashionably challenged, m'kay? Just look at the shirt post as a cry for help...

3 Comments:

Blogger speedygeoff said...

yours truly was too polite to comment.

I know if I tried a similar trick on my friends, say with a shirt, they would ALL tell me it was tragic, and they would all believe I would have purchased something like that, too.

Actually.... I could ....


Nah.

12:04 AM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

I'm just now catching up...
The shirt - with the right pair of pants would be stunning... alas... I don't have the right pair of pants and I would look like a dork if I wore that shirt...
People - people are the same everywhere. Although, I think small town people are more gracious and welcoming than city folk. I grew up in a small town that grew into a larger suburbia. We old timers din't particularly like these new city folk tryin' to change our town... It still burns my bippie. At least now I've moved into a much smaller town and I love it. I bought a pre-owned home - not a brand new one - so I'm okay with the locals. They don't want their small town getting too big and I'm okay with that.
Anyway - glad you are back!
LBC

8:30 AM, September 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*roflmao*

:-)

11:27 AM, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home