Sunday, September 24, 2006

Unexpected flattery...

What can I say? I'm flattered beyond belief...

The always sweet Shelli of Shelli's Sentiments nominated me for a Blogging Emmy for Excellence in Writing. Mysterious Lady is putting on the Blogging Emmy's this weekend, so head on over and vote among those who are nominated. Also, be sure to nominate your favorite blogs in the various categories too. And, hey, while you're at it, vote for yours truly, if you are so inclined!

And, if you're visiting me for the first time through Mysterious Lady, welcome, welcome! Click around and see what I've written lately. Some of my older things that I got good feedback on for writing are also in the sidebar under "Cat Scratch Fever."

Thanks to Shelli for the nomination and Mysterious Lady for finding a fun way to honor those blogs to which we have all become thoroughly addicted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got there too late to vote, but congrats on the nomination! I will have to check out your competition -- if they're in the same category as you, they're bound to be good reading.

7:47 PM, September 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home