Thursday, April 19, 2007

AI Haiku--And then there were six...

Here's my recap of American Idol this week, haiku style...

How she took us high,
in beauty and stunning song,
an idol in flight.

Cutie goes country,
Loses the beat for a night.
You have what it takes.

Goodbye came too late,
You did not deserve this chance,
Although, I still cried.

Hair Boy bids farewell,
not an idol after all,
Just a boy, he cries.

Oh, Ki-ki...thank God,
We could see how much it meant.
Dazzle us next week...

Nasal-y buzz head,
I don't understand the love.
Better be you next.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisabell said...

Most excellent. :)

11:03 PM, April 19, 2007  
Blogger Leanne said...

LOL - that last guy confuses me every week. Singin out the side of his mouth. What's that all about anyway?!

Nice Haiku-review!

7:05 AM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger Nicole said...

You've summed it up so well I don't know if I have any material left ;-)

2:20 PM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger Margaret said...

Very nice. I'm impressed with the multiple haiku effort!

I don't get the love for Chris either, but I'm afraid Phil may go first.

5:40 PM, April 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home