Thursday, April 12, 2007

Yet ANOTHER AI Haiku

I can't believe that I'm so busy that I have resorted to only posting AI Haikus now. HA!

I DO have updates and I will share them soon--I promise! As it turns out, getting a magazine out the door is harder (and more fun) than I thought!

So, for now, another AI Haiku for you. This one makes more sense if you saw the latest results show:



Oh grouchy Brit boy...
Embrace the chalk picture truth.
Shine those headlights bright.

My assessment of the show--personally, I think Lakisha and Melinda are fantastic, but I am rooting for Jordan (teen rising star--isn't she just adorable?) and Blake (beatbox cutie pie).

And, lastly, my prediction. I think that in the end we will have an Ross Perot situation with the loyal fan votes being split between Melinda and Lakisha, and then Sanjaya, like Clinton, and will end up winning the whole darn thing because of it. And, that...my friends, will be the last time I watch American Idol. You've heard that promise from me now...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

His high beams are blinding me! Ouch!

I'm afraid you're right about what could happen...and if Sanjy wins, I think there will be riots from coast to coast...

2:44 PM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

My vote is for Melinda, but I swear, if Sanjaya-boy wins, I, TOO, will never watch that show again!!

7:23 AM, April 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home