Thursday, March 29, 2007

For the love of all that is....

AAAAGH! I am sorry to those of you who do not watch American Idol. Sorry that I keep Haiku-ing all over the place and now this. I DO have other things going on in my life. A lot of other things actually...

But, I have to say something. If people do NOT stop voting for that little fro-hawked pip-squeak, I am going to blow a gasket. I am serious. If one of my favorites ends up getting voted off for the likes of that guy, I will not be watching that show again.

Last night, I told my husband, "If I were that kid, I'd have some integrity and bow out of the show." Then, I thought about it. What 17-year-old would really do that in his position? He has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

But, he's messing up the competition for the people who can REALLY sing and perform and it is driving me NUTS! Down with the S-to-the-J!

One last aside...did anyone else notice that his cute little sister from the auditions was in the audience last week looking very, um mature, and sporting some "bigger than Kelly Picklers," or was it just me?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

He will get is comeuppance, but not soon enough for me.

5:38 PM, March 29, 2007  
Blogger Nicole said...

I've heard there are people going on hunger strikes until he is booted. Looks like there may be some really hungry people...

3:06 PM, March 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home