Thursday, January 17, 2008

A VERY HILARIOUS post...

I got such a kick out of this, that I had to share it with anyone who stumbles upon my site. I have been reading Jessica at Kerflop for quite a long time now...but usually in lurking mode. It's not that I'm shy, I've just grown quite lazy about commenting in my currently overworked state. Still she dazzles me with her gifted decorating skills with kids rooms, her ability to rid her pantry of sugar and eat healthy, and her sarcastically delicious humor.

Anyway, this really gave me a laugh and made me want to go dig out some boxes of yearbooks to see how many of "them" I scratched out. I might have to do a follow-up post on that soon if I find anything interesting!

The MomCat will return to sanity and more regular blog posting in hopefully just a few days. The big bad magazine deadline will be done and I will be only a few weeks from stepping away from it all and reclaiming sanity in my life. More on that soon, I promise! Teaser: I guarantee there will be a story to tell there once I give my notice. It should be very interesting.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Did you really cross people out in your own yearbooks? I never thought of it, but it always drove me crazy when my friends would sign their names over their own pictures in my yearbook so I couldn't see them anymore! (I definitely never crossed out any boys I had crushes on, because I never quite got over them! Though actually, most of the boys I had crushes on didn't go to my school.)

I did cross out some things that I wrote in notebooks and diaries and that other people wrote in autograph books I had, and I'm very curious to know what they were now! Those would probably be the most interesting parts.

11:39 AM, January 19, 2008  
Blogger kristi said...

I made little nasty comments about people in mine. I forgot about it until my daughter found them. OOPS!

I have 2 blogs, you can also visit me at:
www.crazyintx-kristi.blogspot.com

6:31 PM, January 19, 2008  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

I don't remember crossing them out...but who knows. I am not typically someone who holds a grudge and I have always coveted photos. But, I would bet there are a few that I marked somehow!

8:44 PM, January 19, 2008  
Blogger karla said...

Thanks for pointing me to that post. I loved it and tried to comment on it, but was informed "Comments are closed for this post." Wordpress sucks. If it were a picture in a yearbook, I'd scribble it out and then pee on it.

8:15 PM, January 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home