Monday, June 09, 2008

Damned if you do, damned if you don't...

Working out a lot lately? I am. At least, I'm trying to with our crazy summer schedule.

Well, apparently, a lot of people have really disgusting gym habits. Go read and make sure you're not one of them!

All bad gym manners aside, I like to look at it this way--a little inappropriate gym nudity or unwiped sweat-glazed equipment HAS to be better than doing crack. Right?

Of course, my sweaty gym clothes could probably get someone high after a day of sitting in the laundry basket waiting for the wash. But I'm thinking a B.O. high might not be the next big thing on the party circuit...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a world... what a world...

Good for you and all of your exercising though!! I need some of your motivation. Heck, my "gym" is just upstairs and I can't even bring myself to work out!

1:51 PM, June 10, 2008  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

Now, Scarlett, if I had your waistline I would not HAVE to stink up my gym 2/3 of the week! (grin)

11:30 PM, June 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home