Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MomCat Goes Green - Down with Phone Books!

I hate the number of phone books we get at our house. It is really ridiculous, especially when you consider one important thing--I don't even USE a phone book. Why would I when there's the Internet and 1-411 information really?

In fact, I can't even think of a scenario of when I'll ever need to use a phone book again. OK, wait...here's one. Let's say due to some freak act of techno-terrorism all computers AND phone capabilities in the United States were cut off indefinitely. OK, maybe THEN, I'd need a phone book. Only, wait...the phone lines have been cut off so I wouldn't actually.

Thus, I have proven my point. I don't need any freaking phone books! And, after years of looking around for how to recycle them, I now have a way to never get a phone book again. I can't tell you how elated this discover has made me. In fact, can I get a little whoop, whoop?

And, now I'm sharing this with you. Consider it my blessing of the day. Payment for not blogging about my vacation yet--a full week and a half after getting back. So, do your part for the environment and go out and opt out of unnecessary phone book delivery. You can always call your phone provider and ask for one later should you need one, so what have you got to lose...besides tons of unwanted paper showing up at your doorstep several times a year, that is.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, how cool is that! And easy too! Thanks for sharing :)

1:50 PM, May 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home