Tuesday, April 29, 2008

AI Haiku - the top 5 and a slip

So, I haven't come up with any haikus in tribute to American Idol the past few weeks--mostly because I was still numb from Michael Johns' departure, followed soon after by Karly Smithson. But, how could I NOT have one for tonight? (For those following, I say David Cook was by far the best tonight. And Archeleta is really starting to bore me completely.) Here's my contribution-o-the-week:




Oh Paula, Paula
Do you know what day it is?
Put the pills down, girl.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisabell said...

Excellent. :)

10:46 PM, April 29, 2008  
Blogger Andrew said...

Wasn't that excruciatingly uncomfortable when she started to critique Jason Castro's "second" song?!

11:24 PM, April 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was definitely the highlight of the night! What a bizarre episode...

12:47 PM, April 30, 2008  
Blogger Nicole said...

I thought I had accidentlaly fast-forwarded too far on the DRV when she started talking about the 2nd song. That was an amazing flub! And she didn't even seem embarrassed!

2:22 PM, May 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home