Friday, April 18, 2008

Just twittering by...

I've got a busy day, but I thought I'd update you. If you don't read this through a reader, you've noticed that I spruced up the old sidebars some and added a link to Twitter. I have been officially Twitterfied people. After only a few days, I have decided that I love me some Twitter. For those who haven't seen it yet, it is kind of like mini-blogging. You post a short thought now and then and others in your network can read it, post their own responses or post their thoughts. It is fun and more my speed. I like chat, but with my part-time consulting work, I don't typically sit at my desk for long periods of time until late in the evening when a lot of people aren't on chat. So, check out my Twitter page here and join it--be sure to let me know if you do and I'll add you to my network!

I would really like to use CommentLuv, that special feature that lets you put a link to the commenter's last post right after their name in comments. But, as far as I can tell it doesn't work with Blogger. If someone out there has found a way to make it work with their Blogspot address, let me know!

OK, that's it for now. I forced myself to workout this morning, even after muy glasses of vino last night at bunco and now I have to go wash wine glasses and try to recover. But, oh...it was fun. It made up for the fact that Lost was a repeat last night...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home