Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Speaking of reducing waste...

Many families have special games they love to play together. For example, we're big Sorry, Jenga and Who Nu players currently. My husband's family can throw down a fierce game of Hearts. While my grandparents and parents were always more into dominoes back in the day.

And, then there are the other games you play with one another. The special ones whose rules go unspoken. This is one of our other favorite games to play in my house.


It's called, "Let's See Who Has to Take out the Trash" game. The object is to cram as much garbage into the can, first by packing it down, then by precariously balancing items, until someone can not fit a single other piece of trash in the garbage. The "winner" finally gets to take it out. Good game, eh?

I supposed recycling and trying to create less waste might help us rid ourselves of this game...or at least prolong the final outcome each round. We've gotta hope, anyway...

And, because I can't leave you with a picture of my trash...


I don't typically watch this show because it is WAY too high on the cheese factor, even for me. But, this season I have caught a few minutes of it a couple of times. And, it seems like every time I've flipped to it out of morbid curiosity, this amazing creature is strutting his stuff on the screen. Hot, DAMN, people! Let's take a closer look, shall we?


That is one perfect human being if I ever saw one. Hot, cha-CHA!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

:-)

6:21 AM, April 22, 2008  
Blogger kristi said...

Hmmmmmmmmm..........we play the "trash game" too!

4:21 PM, April 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home