Tuesday, May 17, 2005

NEWSFLASH!

Oh, MY GOSH, I FOUND MY FREAKING CALENDAR!!!!

Sorry, I just had to say that. Another travel blog interruption.
I'm almost too embarrassed to reveal where I found it.
We were looking for a particular Hot Wheels coloring book in the piles of books in Ryan's art cabinet. (Yes, he has MANY Hot Wheels coloring books.) I went to the bottom of the pile and found it. Just above it, I felt a spiral. OMG! It was my calendar. I screamed so loud that my son got irritated with me!

I am a moron of the most moronic proportions. I am a monstrosity of moronosity!!! I guess I hastily put up his coloring books one night, not realizing the calendar was in-between two. DOH!!!

Sigh...I'm just glad that I found it! If you KNEW how many coloring books my son had, you'd know that thing could have been buried for years before it saw the light of day.

I am whole again. I vow to you, my faithful datebook, that I will never lose sight of you again.
Thank you and good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home