Thursday, June 02, 2005

My Perfect City!

After all my ramblings about the various cities we have lived in, I found this fun little quiz that lets you know which city you belong in, and my results made me quite happy.
Drum roll, please....




You Belong in Rome


You're a big city girl with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?

What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-)

Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.




Now, all I need is to have the ability to completely pick up my life and move it there and I'll be all SET! HA!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE Roma! i know i haven't travelled around the world too much, but Roma is definitely a city i'd like to spend a couple of years in!

2:50 AM, June 02, 2005  
Blogger Lisabell said...

I took the quiz and I belong in Rome too! We can be roommates!!!

9:46 AM, June 02, 2005  
Blogger babs said...

No way, it says that I belong in Rome too!!! Gorgeous italian men... ooh la la!!!

10:17 AM, June 02, 2005  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

And we could call Rocco...eh, Lis? Yeah, and stop off and meet Irene the Momster in Paris along the way too. Make it a whole gal-pals' European adventure! HA!

12:52 PM, June 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home