Friday, September 09, 2005

Short & Sweet--Things I Like/Don't Like

I've had too many long-winded blogs on here lately. Here's just a list of things I'm liking or not liking right now. A few blogging friends have this in their link bar and I'm too lazy to add it to mine, so here goes!

Likin':
  • Having a DVR/Dish
  • My bath candle scent (Moonlit Path-smells like lavendaaahhhh....)
  • Cool chicks in my neighborhood who make groovy jewelry (just bought some tonight!)
  • My scrapbooking/girlfriends retreat is only a few weeks away
  • My son's making a ton of friends and doing great this year at school
  • Laughing Cow cheese wedges
  • Michelle Agnew's blog and weekend meet-n-greets. (It's fun!)
  • The book I'm reading, "The Kite Runner,"--it's fascinating!
Hatin':
  • Post-nasal drip
  • My daughter having strep throat before the age of two. (I am HOPING my post-nasal drip isn't that!)
  • Damn diabetes crap
  • That everyone is getting all political and crap and pointing fingers back and forth at each other on this Hurricane relief mess. Everyone screwed up. Plain and simple. Now, let's fix it already and help those people rebuild!
  • My current state of mind/outlook, which seems to fluctuate between downright depression and extreme optimism. (What's UP with that?)
  • Cleaning my house/my messy house
  • Laundry to infinity
  • No cokes (see "Damn diabetes" in this list)

Sigh...I still made it too long. Oh well--g'night my friends!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Michele's and Laughing Cow Cheese too. Sometimes I wonder if I'd like it as much if it didn't have that cute picture on it.

But I like almost all cheese so, yeah, I probably would.

10:49 PM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Hey, I love Laughing Cow Cheese too! There's just something about it...

Baby had strep the week before her first birthday- so you're not alone. It was the only time she's ever been sick and she had a double ear infection on top of it. I think it was about a month before she was really fully back to herself. Anyway. I empathize.

Have a great weekend, Steph!

8:37 AM, September 10, 2005  
Blogger babs said...

hey, my book club read the Kite Runner this summer... I'll be interested to hear what you think!

3:20 PM, September 10, 2005  
Blogger christina said...

Oh, I'm SO going to copy you and do this for a post sometime soon. Sometimes it's nice to look at things in such stark contrast.

11:04 PM, September 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home