Wednesday, September 07, 2005

All New: Thongs for Tubbies!

My 17-month-old daughter has discovered the Teletubbies. She actually likes Dora better, but is facinated with the tubbies bye-bye routine and we both love the rising and setting "baby sun." Viewing the show, for most parents, is like dying a slow death. (Barney is worse, so I can't complain.) However, aside from the overly repetitive mundane clips on this show, I have a bigger beef to bitch about.

Has anyone noticed that the Teletubbies all have really bad panty lines? It's true! If you look on the backside of each tub, you will see pronounced lines. (Not that I'm that into checking out tubby butts, mind you!)

Now, I know this isn't a big budget show. But don't you think the producers or someone could take care of this problem? Get those tubbies some "Underalls" or a week's worth of thongs or something? I mean, I could put up with a lot more"tubby buh-byes" if they'd just do this one thing for me.

That's all I got today, folks. It's been one of those days...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are the Tubbys still on? Gage looooooooved them. Aiden loves him some Boobahs. And I dig 'em too because they do that PTHHTW! thing that sounds like farts.

9:57 PM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger christina said...

"Has anyone noticed that the Teletubbies all have really bad panty lines? It's true!" I love you for this quote. You made me laugh so hard. Those little dudes have always creeped me out a bit, they seem way to happy.

11:31 PM, September 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my kids were addicted to the Teletubbies, but now have moved on, THANK GOD. now it's DORA and boy, sometimes it's even more annoying. but bad panty lines??? I have never noticed!!!! you are into checking out tubby butts, aren't you?????!!!!

2:44 AM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Baby's absolute favorite show in the whole world bar none is the Teletubbies. The pure rapture that comes across her face when the show comes on is a sight to see. She LOVED the bye bye ending-She mastered the "Boo!"s and the man's "Noooooo" and now she's working on memorizing the open. "Tinky winky!" "Dipsy!" "La La!" "Po!"
See, I love the Teletubbies, because now I kneel down and say "Big hug" and she comes running to give me one. TV can't teach a better trait than that.

8:02 AM, September 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home