Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Newsflash: DaddyCat Rejects Blog Name!

As I was working on my moms' group newsletter last night on our upstairs computer, I received the following email from my husband, whom I have named "DaddyCat" for purposes of my silly cat blog theme.
Subject: Important Please Read
Importance: High

Since you are not on IM I had to email this to you.. DaddyCat is not an officially accepted nickname and should thus be discontinued from this point forward.

I thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
BigDaddy

From this email, you can deduce several things about us:

1. My husband and I are major computer geeks who choose to email one another rather than walk a flight of stairs. (Not to mention incredibly lazy...)
2. My husband seems to think a lot of himself, naming himself "Big Daddy."
3. My husband has opened himself up again, after
this incident, for me to publicly tease him on my blog.

So, let's make this a really fun time for him, shall we? Let's come up with our OWN names for him. If you have any suggestions, comment back and try to keep them with the cat theme if you can.

Oh, and to DaddyCat, lest you ever forget this again...


Don't MESS with the Crazy MomCat, or you will get the CLAW! MEOOOWWWW!

7 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

Oh this post was simply delicous! So funny. Soooo true to my life. My husband and I instant message ALL THE TIME, and we're in, like, the next room over from each other. And my husband would absolutely love it if I started calling him Big Daddy. Thanks for making me laugh Steph!

4:06 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

OK, now I am VERY suspicious that KUNTRY is in fact DaddyCat, folks. So, I WILL be coming up with something really good to call him besides Big Daddy. Please!

If you are Kuntry and you are NOT my sarcastic husband, reply back to this because your link didn't work!

10:54 PM, September 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, MomCat. I have to side with DaddyCat on this one. I'd love to be called BigDaddy too! But with my luck I'd get named NeuteredMale. ;^)

11:19 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Yep. It's true. I called my husband Big Daddy once as a joke and he LOVED it. Now he calls himself that all the time. There's just something about that name....

6:22 AM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

If he puts any more "fake" comments on here like he did this time, his name forevermore on this blog will be "Cat Litter." (smirk)

6:54 AM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger Dipu said...

Okay, this doesn't have "cat" in the name, but it's a cat reference -- how about Thomas O'Malley?

(testing to see who grew up on Disney)

9:13 AM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

For Dipu: Everybody...everybody...everybody wants to be a cat!!!

I love that movie!

10:35 PM, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home