Friday, June 24, 2005

I'll ante up some CHiPs, just so we're even...

If you know my husband and me, then you know we really like to kid one another. People who don't know us, sometimes get uncomfortable being around us when we're constantly harassing one another, playing jokes on each other, and just generally teasing the other relentlessly. This is the nature of our relationship, however weird that might be.

So, this is where I get really even for all the years of incessant teasing. For all the times that I had a blonde moment and prayed that you weren't there to hear it, but you were and you STILL tease me to this day about it...well, this one's for YOU, sweetie!

When you weren't looking, I stole something of yours. Something we laughed about and then you said to "toss it" in the trash. Something that used to be very coveted and now will embarrass you silly. And I'm about to expose you for all the world to see.


Officer Poncherella LIVES!
Posted by Hello

That's right. My seemingly normal-looking husband actually owns an official autographed headshot of Erik Estrada from his days on CHiPs! He found this when he was going through a box of old Star Wars figures to give to my son and sell on Ebay. He admitted to me that, as a kid, he really was into that show. I am STILL cracking up about that.

Gotcha, you PONCH-lover! I am afraid what the payback might be for this one, but I COULD NOT just throw this away without taking this opportunity to embarrass you completely.

XOXOXO,

: )

4 Comments:

Blogger babs said...

Wow. And it looks like it's in great condition too! ;-)

What do YOU have that compares? I think my most embarrassing might be the "Totally Hot" album by Olivia Newton-John, which I just totally adored. (tho, I was never *lucky* enough to get her autograph!)

1:39 PM, June 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are crazy! crazy in love!

3:10 PM, June 26, 2005  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

That is AWESOME! I loved Ponch, too, but was actually more enamored by Bo and Luke. Hot hot hot!
Love your blog- I'm a stay-at-home mom and step mom in suburbia, too!

6:00 PM, June 26, 2005  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

I have more details on this Ponch thing...turns out my husband actually was an official member of the CHiPs fan club, which is why he got the signed autograph. And, he didn't get TOO mad at me for posting this, but vowed to get even. I'm a little worried about that actually...(grin)

1:52 PM, June 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home