Sunday, June 12, 2005

The miracle of a good bath...

I'm back and less depressed than earlier thanks to a nice long soak in a hot lavendar-scented bath. Ahhh...

But, alas, I have sunk to a new low. I just started watching Chaotic:Britney & Kevin on MTV. I am convinced I am the lowest form of TV watcher...the pondscum of viewers. I'm just who they count on when they churn out the garbage that is TV these days. I wonder how I got this way, and then I remember those evenings watching The Dukes of Hazzard or Married with Children with my Dad. It must be in my genes folks...the man's favorite all-time movie is Smokey and the Bandit. (Although, recently he's shown a streak of delayed hipness by becoming a Sex & the City re-run watcher. Tell me, how weirdly traumatic is it when your Dad openly announces that he finds Sarah Jessica Parker "pretty damn sexy?"


Oh, speaking of churned-out garbage, and I did catch Hit Me Baby again this week. In summary, Vanilla Ice won, but The Knack SO should have! They were so awesome! Next week is Wang Chung!

Stay tuned for more deep blogs like this one to come. HA!

No, seriously, I have a weird thing on my mind that I may blog about, but I'm not sure how to tackle writing about it without offending someone or coming off sounding like a total jerk. Hmm...should be interesting...stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home