Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Word of the Day Is....

The word of the day, if for no other reason than to post over that last depressing post (yes, I'm fine everyone)...the word is...

H-O-T!!!!!!!!!

For those who don't know, this might be the next American Idol. I don't know what it is about him, but I find him utterly yummy. I'm not usually into the goatee/bald head look. Vin Diesel does NOTHING for me. But, this guy...the smile, the confidence, the rockin' performances....supreme HOTness, my friends!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisabell said...

Yes, my friend, I totally agree that he is yummy. However, he's my 2nd fave; my heart belongs to Taylor. I'm going to have his babies, you know... ;)

10:17 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Erin said...

That looks... Like my HUBS!!! LOL! No kidding!

5:10 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i love chris and iam voting for him all the way!

1:01 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I watched this season's AI for the first time this week. I was intrigues by this guy's sideburns.

10:42 PM, March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home