Thursday, June 22, 2006

Croppety, crop! To the beach I go...


I'm off for a short weekend jaunt to the beach for some scrapbooking fun. (What? You're going to the beach and you plan to scrapbook all day? I know, I know. I need help. But, this is my idea of extreme fun, people!)

This trip times out perfectly being in the middle of summer and right after a week of teaching Vacation Bible School followed by a week of playing taxi service for my son who was in camp quite a trek away.

But, before I go, I wanted to give props to Kelly at Nello Designs who set me up with a GREAT new look for summer! Thanks, Kelly! Be sure to stop off and see her portfolio if you're interested in a new look for your site, she really has some great ideas and puts things together so quickly.

Y'all have a great weekend!

8 Comments:

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Like your new look. Fits summer.

6:54 AM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Masked Mom said...

I love the new look! And hope you have a great time cropety cropping...:)

7:07 AM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Nicole said...

It looks great!

Have a safe and fun trip to the beach!

12:02 PM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great new look! I love Kelly's stuff and she is really easy to work with. Have fun cropping in the sand!

7:53 AM, June 24, 2006  
Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

Gorgeous new look, dahling!
Have fun scrapping - I wish I was going with you!
LBC

4:37 PM, June 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new kitty cats! Hope you had a wonderful time!

2:13 PM, June 25, 2006  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Hope you're having a ball! Love the new look! Kelly rocks!

3:51 PM, June 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know everybody has already said this, but the new look really is cool.

I pimped my MySpace homepage. It is as ugly as possible while still being readable. I'm just waiting to see if anyone notices.

10:30 PM, June 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home