Friday, June 30, 2006

June's Perfect Poster!

It's Perfect Post time over at Suburban Turmoil and Petroville. Each month, these ladies host the Perfect Post awards for other bloggers to nominate their favorite blog post of the month as a way to thank writers for their great work!

This month, I chose an old favorite and early blogging friend of mine, Christina at My Typography. Christina never ceases to amaze me with her artistic talent both with the paintbrush and with words. It is so rare to find someone who has gifts in both those areas, but she truly does!

I chose her submission to Mama Says Om on Forgiviness for my Perfect Post Award because it really spoke to me. To quote: "...allowing someone to make you happy is the ultimate forgiveness." What an amazing way of thinking! Thanks, Christina, for continuing to bring beauty the this blog world each day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home