Thursday, June 01, 2006

May's Perfect Post Award: Open Book

I have not been out blog hunting for new reads in some time. My current batch of reads keeps me quite entertained! But, several months back, I found one that has rapidly become a favorite. Jennifer at Open Book writes so poetically, and yet also reveals some really honest thoughts and experience that some might shy away from sharing. She truly is an open book, and her style of writing is such a pleasure to read.

So, my May Perfect Post Award goes to Jennifer at Open Book for her entry, "Obscured." She so perfectly describes how doubt can affect a life in a way that just captivated me completely. Thanks for the great writing, Jennifer! You inspire us all to greater heights!

For other Perfect Post awards for May, be sure to stop by MommaK's place at Petroville or Lucinda's hotspot at Suburban Turmoil.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you could see me, you'd know I'm blushing. You are too kind. Thank you. :-)

3:10 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

It was a Perfect Post indeed. Thanks for participating! :)

11:03 PM, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home