Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I know I shouldn't...

I really shouldn't write again about American Idol, but I have to post over my last entry. I think, I'm waffling on my pick for final winner.

After watching tonight's show, I became very in love with the two guys. And, then, right when Elliot was cut, and I watched Katherine's parents start rudely cheering as people were trying to "oh no" and "awww" for Elliot. It was really tasteless and rude. And, I was majorly turned off.

Not to mention Katherine's bizarre behavior when asked if it meant a lot to have her parents there. Most would say, "Oh, yes. Their support is wonderful." What did she say? "Uh, I really have barely even spoken to them." Not too bueno, Kat. You won't be winning any Miss Congeniality awards with that one.

I still think she's very talented and would be a good Idol. But, did you see how joyful Taylor was in his hometown? How completely giddy and grateful he was the entire time? Elliot surpassed him in graciousness and just about had me in tears at the end.

So, what have I established here really? That I'm a total waffler? Maybe. Although, if Chris were still in it, I wouldn't be waffling.

And, a teaser for later on, I'm trying to figure out how to write an entry about the bizarre relationships my husband and I are forming at our church through this class we're taking. More on that soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Soul Patrol! Soul Patrol! Soul Patrol!

I guess you know who I'm rooting for ;-)

9:01 AM, May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home