Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mind is mush...must meme!

I know some people despise these things, but it is Sunday and my brain is taking a nap. So, here goes nothing!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:45 a.m.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds. Although I'm not a huge jewelry kind of girl.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? It's been awhile. I think it was "How to Eat Fried Worms." It was the perfect movie for my 7-year-old son!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Tie between Lost and American Idol. I know, I know...I am SOOOO mainstream.
5. What did you eat for breakfast? Kashi Go Lean blueberry waffles with Sugar Free Syrup
6. What foods do you dislike? cooked broccoli (I can eat it raw for some reason), asparagus, sushi
7. Your favorite potato chip? I'm a Tostitos gal, but I must have salsa as well.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? It is old, but I just got Carrie Underwood's awesome CD. What a talent this girl is! I love it!
9. What kind of car do you drive? A lovely-but-embarrassing gas-hogging environmentally "un-PC" Ford Expedition SUV
10. Favorite sandwich? Smoked Turkey (at Quizno's or Schlotzky's)
11. What characteristics do you despise? Cattiness, hypocracy, and being unreasonably judgemental of others.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jean shorts and a nice comfy t-shirt. Although it is fun to dress up now and then too.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia
14. What colour is your bathroom? Neutral earth tones and dark greens
15. Favorite brand of clothing? I usually like Eddie Bauer's stuff.
16. Favorite time of day? Evening--I'm a night owl.
17. Where would you want to retire to? The Hill Country or Destin, Fla.
18. Favorite sport to watch? Live--Hockey and basketball, definitely.
19. Coke or Pepsi? Coke. It is my biggest weakness. I can't have them at my house at all.
20. Are you a morning person or night owl? I'm an N.O., all the way.
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I just saved money on my car insurance with Geiko! (just kidding) My kids pictures are about to be featured in a local magazine with an article I wrote!
22. What did you want to be when you were little? A detective or an astronaut.
23. What is your best childhood memory? Family trip to Disney World and Florida
24. Nicknames? Not so many now--many, many growing up by boys in my class who liked to tease me. I will not divulge those here. (grin)
25. Piercings?Just two. I'm a simple girl.
26. Eye Colour? Blue.
27. Favorite day of the week? Hmmm...probably Saturday.
28. Favorite restaurant? Two P's: Pappasitos and Pei Wei
29. Favourite ice cream? Mooolinium Crunch (BlueBell)
30. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Kirklands Home, Target or my favorite Scrapbooking shop. (Probably the latter, if I were being totally selfish!)
31. Bedtime? Too late--midnight on a good night.
32. What are you listening to right now? My son playing "Burnout" on the Playstation. A car racing game where you get more points if you crash? Finally, they've made one at which I might actually be good!
33. How many tattoos do you have? None and I never will. I don't find them that attractive, honestly.
34. Next film you'll see? I really want to see The Good Shepard and The Pursuit of Happyness, but both have been out awhile. I will probably go see The Bridge to Terrabithia with my son, which looks amazing.
35. Tag anyone? Neh...but leave a comment if you participate so I can come read all about you!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a fellow night owl, and also a simple girl. Congrats on the article! I hope you'll send the link by e-mail if it appears online (as I already know your name, mwah ha ha ha ha)

9:55 PM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Ellie's Mommie said...

7 am to midnight on a Sunday... goodness girl! Even non-prego I wouldn't be able to pull that off without an afternoon nap. BRAVO!

11:02 PM, February 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home