Monday, June 25, 2007

Proof. That. I. Am. Insane.

An update--thanks to everyone for the advice--my friend basically told me she just knew I was having a hard time and that's all her message about the country song meant. No drama to be had. Oh, and she occasionally reads this blog. So, if she does tonight and she reads this, yes I am fully certifiable. And, obviously, overly sensitive right now about everything! GAH!

In other news, I am happy with my latest downloads from Itunes and thought I'd share. I'm debating scrapping my aerobics class for the treadmill and weights tomorrow just so I can listen to them all--which is really out of character for me. There's some oldies and some newbies, some rock and some country, and I'm a musical schizophrenic. Oh, and I can't wait to try them on the treadmill!

Will Smith - Switch
Kanye West - Gold Digger
Finger Eleven - Paralyzer (love this one!)
Big & Rich - Save a Horse
Brad Paisley - Ticks
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (I'm late to join the Stripes frenzy--this is awesome!)
Fallout Boy - Dance Dance
Fallout Boy - This Ain't a Scene It's an Arms Race
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
Prince - Let's Go Crazy
Crystal Waters - 100% Pure Love (From the back to the middle and around again...woo! hoo!)
Three Days Grace – Pain (LOVE IT!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love so many of your choices! With your recommendation I may just check out the White Stripes. I've never paid them much attention before, but the commercial for their new album intrigues me, so we'll see!

Also glad that there was no friend drama--that's always great!!

7:37 PM, June 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home