Monday, November 26, 2007

Tis the Season to Forgive...Yourself

A dear old friend of mine, Babs, posted this that she found from another site and I liked the idea behind it, so I decided to copy. Be sure to let me know in comments if you do a list and I'll link you up at the bottom too!

Inspired by a post on Flawed but Authentic:

Forgiving Myself x 10

I forgive myself for having control issues with food.
I forgive myself for letting my toned new body and 6 long months of personal training go.
I forgive myself for having a temper and letting it control me at times.
I forgive myself for not ever feeling at peace or where I need to be in life.
I forgive myself for not appreciating my loved ones enough (but promise to try harder at this!)
I forgive myself for losing touch with old/faraway friends because of my crazy schedule.
I forgive myself for being social, but always feeling a bit of an outsider/different in social circles.
I forgive myself for not being forgiving of a family member who is hurting another loved one.
I forgive myself for not being skinny, well put-together, having an immaculate home, etc.
I forgive myself for not posting enough on this blog or keeping up with commenting on those blogs I love to read.

What do you forgive yourself for this holiday season? Check out these friends who participated below:

Babs

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love this post. I forgive myself for not being motivated enough to finish projects I begin.

4:46 PM, November 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home