Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ai Haiku--Putting the Meow Back in the MomCat

I was going to wait to pick a haiku until the second night of American Idol was over, after the top 12 women had performed. I can't contain myself with this one...so please forgive. If you are of the female persuasion and you watched tonight, no doubt you know where this is going...

Hot Aussie wraps night,
come on baby, light my fire...
lit and burning, check!

(MomCat's rating: Two tail swishes and a howling wild meow for Michael Johns...my newest AI crush!)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisabell said...

OMG, I KNOW! He is smokin'...

8:55 AM, February 20, 2008  
Blogger Nicole said...

Great haiku! He is H.O.T. I think I'm gonna write mine today too...

9:44 AM, February 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't watch it - but now I think I'm gonna! Wooot!!! Me likey!

10:10 AM, February 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, he is definitely a looker! I adore that little David Archuleta though--such a tiny little bundle of talent!

3:59 PM, February 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home