Tuesday, June 10, 2008

An unclever riddle, followed by a cranium explosion...

What do you get when you cross annoying Sales people at a suit store, a wild 4-year-old running amuck in said store as you try to get your uninterested 8-year-old to put on his tux for the wedding you will miss him "ring bearing" in, followed by a Chinese restaurant with chemical tasting ice water and over-carbonated Sprite and no blinds on the windows with the sun glaring straight at you as you ate?

Why, you'd get the migraine I just experienced! Blech!

Oh, and you'd also get ONE MORE DAY of me not posting Disney updates. Please forgive me!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw! Feel better soon!!

1:11 PM, June 11, 2008  
Blogger Kimberly said...

OY! I hate migraines!! I hope you are feeling better by now.

Hugs

9:10 PM, June 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home