Kibbles and Bits from the MomCat
It's Sunday, my husband and son are home from their campout and completely zonked out on our couch. My daughter has a neighbor friend over to play. And, I'm functioning solely on caffeine after not sleeping much for two days straight. (I never sleep when half of my family is away.) So, bear with my random tidbits:
- Congrats to Lisette for responding first and winning the Tortoise & Hare DVD! Lisette, I hope your cousin enjoys it as much as my kids did! Thanks to all who responded!
- Heads up on the reviews--the next week may be a little review heavy. I will have another small giveaway and a great book review though, so come and check it out.
- Comments have been very sparse lately, although I'm getting my normal amount of hits. What--cat got your tongue? (Couldn't resist that one...)
- Why is it whenever you have a whole weekend to watch chick flicks and scrapbook and do just what you want to do, does it fly by like the blink of an eye and you don't realize it until it is already over?
- Anyone watch the new 90210? I didn't. I'm curious...but not curious enough to spend the time to watch. Dish if you did...
- My mind has been swirling about Sarah Palin and my thoughts on watching the Republican National Convention, but I better wait until I can form a coherent post on that one.
- Anyone else watching the MTV awards tonight for the sheer fact that they want to see what Britney Spears does THIS year?
- In a moment of weakness and self-criticism, I actually bought this book yesterday. I like Jillian and she reminds me of my old trainer here, very tough and no frills. The book looks quite good. Have any of you read it? I'd kill for her abs, that's for sure!
- I have an exciting opportunity I'm working up with regards to supporting moms in my neck of the woods and the web. Looking forward to telling you about it soon!
- This next week I have got to focus on my nutrition now that I'm back working out reasonably again. I feel like a slug. A slug who does spin class...but, alas, still a slug.