Thursday, January 27, 2005

Rainy days and dirty diapers bring me down...

OK, I have nothing profound to say today. Just that today really stinks because it is raining cats and hounds. It's one of those gray days when you'd like to curl up with a good book, some piping hot chocolate, and alternate between sleeping and reading all day long. I have the book, I have the hot chocolate and I have the exhaustion to nap---except when you are a parent these kind of days just don't happen...um, EVER...at least when your kids are very young. Oh, how I long for a lazy day like that...sigh...maybe in about 10 years I'll get one again!

Instead, my son has asked me 25 times today if he can play the playstation (he's very addicted--and yes, i'm letting him play right now so I can type this!), my daughter has a heinous smelling diaper that I'm trying to ignore (not wise on my part), the cat left a present on our carpet again, I have 5+ loads of laundry to do today, and I'm feeling blah, blah, BLAH! Know that feeling?




1 Comments:

Blogger maddy said...

cutest blog....

1:43 PM, January 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home