Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Going for the Gold!

Some of you may have noticed the little Blog Olympics graphic in my sidebar the past few days. Or, perhaps you have noticed comments about "competiting" and wondered what that was all about?


Well, I stumbled upon a fun opportunity and jumped in the game. It's the Blog Olympics, being hosted by the lovely Barbara at Trying to Catch Up. Pop on over and check it out. We compete every night for a medal. So far, I've earned a silver and got a second silver for last night. But, I am building up for gold...I can just feel it!



So, if you're interested in following the competition this week, which is currently in round 2, visit Babara's site and leave us some comments of encouragement. Everyone needs that in competition, right? Even if this one involves more the ability to use a calculator for coming up with stats from your site--a task for which I obviously need more practice!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sounds so much fun!!! hope you'll get a gold soon Momcat!!!

9:30 AM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Competition just wears me out.
Signed,
Your Lazy Bloggin' Buddy

6:48 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Congrats on having the most outrageous story lines....I'd definitely give you a gold! Gossip are us!

6:51 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Carol said...

Great show of the 2 silvers.

A fellow Olympian.

12:15 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Good luck, MomCat. I know you can do it!

5:37 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so funny! You're the second blog in the past 10 minutes that I've seen competing in the Blog Olympics and I'd never heard of them before this!

Best of luck to you--I can smell that gold in the wind ;)

7:39 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Chrixean said...

i got a silver for last night's round, too! I definitely need to improve on my blogging to win me a gold. Congrats, MamaK!

10:01 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good luck, Momcat! I'm following the action!

10:54 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home