Friday, June 02, 2006

Too much powder...

Maybe I was just really tired, but something funny struck me last night as I flipped on a late night talk show to see its musical guest.

Is it just me, or does Daniel Powter (Had a Bad Day)look a lot like the secret love child of Ron Palillo (formerly Arnold Horseshack on Welcome Back, Kotter)?

I swear, if I hear that "Had a Bad Day" song one more time, I'm going to have an aneurysm.

And, while we're talking Powter, it made me think of that bizarre movie from the mid-90s, Powder. Does anyone remember this? What was UP with that movie, anyway? Actually, now that I look at his picture, I see a resemblance between them all.

(I didn't say this post would make any sense at all, did I?)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

You do have a point there - they all look very much alike... Hmmm...
LBC

3:12 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

How about Susan Powter? Remember her? She was such a freak.

5:18 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Vanessa, I should have included her totally! Thanks for the laugh!

5:26 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Masked Mom said...

Freaky--totally freaky! :)

5:44 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Nicole said...

Too funny! I remember that Powder movie, too. I think they were trying to create a tear-jerker but just missed it somehow...

9:30 AM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger karla said...

YES! Everytime I hear that guy's name, I think of the movie Powder, too. I'm relieved to know there are people out there as mentally challenged as me.

8:17 PM, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home