Monday, November 20, 2006

This Blog Post Will Self-Destruct in 60 Seconds!

I swore I wouldn't talk about them. No never! Not ever would I say those names on my blog. I am so very sick of hearing about them. The overly-orchestrated love affair, the obvious publicity-stunt laden courtship, and now the wedding whose coverage rivals that of Princess Diana and Prince Charles's nuptials.

There's been the detailed analysis of her waist-size and her friendships, the bizarre reports about his behavior and beliefs, the speculation of their baby's birthmarks and why they hid her. And I am sick to death of it, people! And, now, I find myself doing exactly what I hate--promoting these promotion-hungry pretty people! ARGH!

I am convinced that the whole marriage is a sham, and that it is all for publicity, aren't you?

But, wait...there's just one thing...

Crazy MomCat

Y'all? Don't they look blissfully and genuinely happy here? You almost think they might be a real couple with real love or something. Look at their hands and look at her face.

Oh, I am so confused now. What, oh what, can we believe anymore, I ask you! Thank goodness, Brittney's hooked up with Paris. Now the world seems right again...

3 Comments:

Blogger Masked Mom said...

I know, I know it's probably a sham, but I read the interview with them in "Vanity Fair" and I WANT to believe it's real. :)

5:24 PM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger Jess said...

You MUST SEE this picture - I'm astonished more of the bloggers haven't posted it...

http://lifeintheshwa.blogspot.com/index.html

(scroll to November 18th.)

6:38 PM, November 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. I just wrote about them, too, a couple of days ago (and said the EXACT same thing about Charles and Di, if you can believe that...great minds!).

I don't care if it's for real or not. I just want them to go be real or fake somewhere far, far away from my tv screen. And leave it free for really important things like Patrick Dempsey.

9:01 AM, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home