Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Lookout world, it's the return of....

...Insomnia Girl!

Back from a fresh stint of weeks of late hours but enough sleep to function, I-Girl has her mojo on tonight!

On the list for this evening's wee hours, a complete cleaning of her scrapbooking/blogging/computer vegetating space, late night catching up on blog reading, and a uber-lame blog post. Ka-BLAM! Take that blog readers!!!

Stay tuned for the next I-Girl adventure whereby I decorate a guest room from top to bottom in one single night! Don't tell me I can't do it...I have my unstoppable insomnia power.

Sha-ZAM!!!
(my goodness, me thinks it is time to sleep now...grin)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

At least you do productive things with your insomnia, I just read or watch television. Sorry you are having trouble sleeping, I know how far away from fun that is.

3:35 PM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Alison said...

Hooray for insomnia! Really, I'm so backwards, I stay up even when my baby is sleeping through the night, and then have to get up with him early. Or worse, I go to bed around 2 or 3 am, and then he starts crying for me about 15 minutes later. I should really sleep when he sleeps, but after 3 kids, I still haven't gotten the hang of that.

1:52 AM, June 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, I was feeling the insomnia last night, but instead of being productive around the house I decided to play hairstylist and butchered my bangs... oops.

1:56 PM, June 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home