Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Darn the luck!

I finally got my "review" pair of running shoes and they must run small because they are WAY too small. ARGH! I have wanted to do this product review the most of all the things I've been approached to review! I have flat feet, and have been a runner off and on since high school cross country days. I know good shoes. My tired tootsies require them. These look ultra-cool and they feel great on my arches too. The only problem is my "leader" toe (2nd toe) is trying to tunnel through to sunshine even when I'm sitting down. Darn the luck!

Stay tuned. If I get a new pair sent soon, I will be hitting the streets and product testing the heck out of them, you can be sure!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's a bummer! I've still never found the "perfect" pair of shoes and I'm always on the lookout, so I'm hoping you get a new pair to do the review with!

4:29 PM, August 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home