Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Coming soon...more of me, and hopefully less of me too!

I've been bad about updating this week, but I wanted to give you a teaser to some changes coming soon. Because of some opportunities that have come my way, you will find a couple new venues for my writing popping up soon. OK, one isn't really writing, but it is that more public opportunity that has me in the process of possibly "outing" myself in blogland.

What I have not yet decided is if I will keep this blog going, or eventually let it go for another more public blog. I've wondered about that for quite awhile now. But, for now, I will be probably write in both places. So, stay tuned! I am hoping in a few weeks I can introduce you to more of me than I ever have before, as well as tell you about a great opportunity for support for moms in which I'm quite happy to be involved.

Finally, is it just me, or does it only take one episode of The Biggest Loser to completely get sucked in? I watched last week after having boycotted the past few seasons of the "family" style episodes. I'm already hooked again and this week they, of course, voted off someone I liked. The funny thing is, my husband watched tonight and pronounced himself hooked as well. What IS it about that show? And, I wonder if any of you without weight issues find the show annoying or as addictive as those of us who have them? Share your opinion, please--my comment box is really hungry!

I'm also excited because my favorite trainer on the show, Jillian Michaels, is guest posting over at on of my favorite having-fun-while-living-healthy sites, Mizfit, this week too. I just bought her new book and am about to dive into that weight loss program through my doctor's office in November.

Right now, it feels like everything is pointing me in one direction, and that is DOWN (on the scale that is!)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger carla said...

!!

Came by to check in on you.

Found you may beouting yerself (cue confetti!) and some linklove (thank you)

Damn. Who knew?

Have a greadt day,

Miz.

6:18 AM, October 15, 2008  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

Happy to give you linky love, Miz. You're the bomb! Check back for my outing in a few weeks! Until then, I'll be stalking your blog regularly as usual. HA!

1:24 AM, October 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home