Sunday, October 19, 2008

Good heavens, I need to post...

And, I have nothing monumental to say...so, thanks to the lovely Nicole at Sitting Still, I think I'll post my latest workout downloads that I'm digging lately...just to share the good tunage. I always end up downloading some old stuff I've heard on the radio randomly as much as I do new songs.

Hot new stuff:
So What - Pink
Hot and Cold - Katy Perry (LOVING IT! If you have the CD, let me know if it's good!)
Womanizer - Britney Spears
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Cry for You - September

Good old stuff:
Potential Breakup Song - Aly and AJ
We Like to Party - Various Artists
All The Things She Said - T.A.T.U.
Reach Up for the Sunrise - Duran Duran (Jason Nevins Remix)
Baba O'Riley - The Who
Stir It Up - Patti Labelle

More soon, I promise! (And, yes, for those of you who pay attention--workouts mean that, yes, my broken toe is FINALLY getting better! Finally!)

Now, your turn! Comment and do share your latest or favorite downloads...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Williams at Home said...

Oooooh, I love workout music lists. Here are a few for ya' (I'm afraid all of mine fall into the out-of-date category).

If I Had No Loot - Tony! Toni! Tone!

Yeah! - Usher

Family Affair - Mary J. Blige

Where It's At - Beck

This Love - Maroon 5

Happy workouts...

10:30 PM, October 19, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! I need some new tunes. I'll check these out!

9:21 PM, October 22, 2008  
Blogger kristi said...

I love Pink! She is the "BOMBA SHLAMA". I love to make up words!

11:50 AM, October 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home