Saturday, February 05, 2005

Am I BLUE?

So, I sent out a link to my "public" (translation family-friendly) blog to some more of my friends and relatives recently, realizing that I hadn't sent it to them when I first created it. Among those I sent it to was my favorite aunt. I received back this in a response email, obviously after she read it:

I think you are having the mommy blues common to all us mommies. . . they
grow up so fast we can't catch all their wonderful moments.

My first reaction was, mommy blues? Really? On Sincerly Steph? My LORD, what if she read THIS blog! And I had even taken off a few of the blogs, like my resolutions and my humilation at working out for the first time in forever.

So, this makes me wonder, do I sound depressed? It is true, I have had major hormone swings going on, but that blog site is my "Steph Lite" site. That's the place I post fluffy and happy stories of my kids! Could it be that my current emotional rollercoaster is even showing through in my fun posts?

Or is she trying to say that I'm posting way too many uninteresting factoids about my kids and my life? In which case, I'd say---"Uh, HELLO? Isn't that what BLOGGING is all about?"

This makes me wonder, gosh, am I really difficult to be around right now? I have always had the problem of being a pretty "transparent" person. I'm not good at hiding my feelings, even when I want to. So, maybe this is true now too--in which case I need to probably apologize to several of my friends right now!

So, dear blog readers, am I taking this all in the wrong direction? What would you read into that? Or should I NOT read anything into that at all? (Don't answer that, dear hubby. I KNOW what you'll say!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home