Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The "Official" List of Things I Love - Early 2005

In honor of February and Valentines’ Day, a belated list of things I currently love:

1. My kids laughter
2. My husband’s smile
3. Having friends who really "get" me (well, most of the time!)
4. The smell of fresh flowers
5. The feeling right after you run a long distance
6. Great music when I am exercising
7. Days when I have good will-power with snacking
8. Crystal Light Iced Teas (rasp & peach currently)
9. Blogging (it has me writing again)
10. My cat’s purring
11. A good nap (uninterrupted)
12. A good nights' sleep (haven’t had this in awhile)
13. Desparate Housewives
14. The new low-sugar kids cereals
15. Being able to tell a good story with my writing
16. Friends who are there for me consistently
17. Scrapbooking
18. Watching Natalie’s new discoveries
19. Seeing Ryan’s big milestones
20. Having a supportive and caring husband
21. Chips & salsa (OK, queso when I'm being bad!)
22. Helping a friend through a hard time
23. Getting older—and wiser
24. A nice clean house
25. Entertaining when I have the nice clean house
26. Long-distance friendships that don’t fizzle
28. That I grew up in a small town
29. That I now live in a bigger city
30. Traveling ANYWHERE!
31. My memories of my grandmother (Granna)
32. HGTV design shows
33. 3o-Minute Meals on Food Network
34. Finding/cooking a great new recipe
35. Decorating my house
36. Catching up with an old friend
37. Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up
38. My in-laws (seriously, they’re fun!)
39. My mom's artst/crafty talents
40. Playing basketball or sand volleyball
41. My son spontaneously telling me he loves me
42. Natalie’s squeals of delight
43. My husband being romantic
44. Flowers blooming in my yard
45. The feeling of clean/crisp sheets
46. Singing in the car

47. John Cusak movies
48. Romantic comedies
49. Matthew McConnehy's dimples (OK, his butt too!)
50. Feeling valued and understood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home