Saturday, April 23, 2005

Say a prayer, if you will...

My father-in-law has been in really poor health for a few years now. My husband is now on the way to the hospital. His Dad started feeling bad again (his heart) and after calling his doctor they said he definitely needed to come in. He's been wheelchair bound this year, has heart problems and some memory/dementia. We don't know yet if there is another blockage or what is going on.

Please keep him in your prayers tonight. We're very worried. Thanks!

Stephanie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will. good luck to you.

4:23 AM, April 25, 2005  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

Thanks for stopping by, Irene. I checked out your blog too and will have to add it to my blog reading list. I like your writing style!

3:38 PM, April 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home