Monday, April 18, 2005

It's a Love/Hate Thing - April 2005

LOVE:
The luxury and feeling of cool leather in my SUV as cruise around, running my day-to-day errands.

HATE:
The heinously loud "RIIIPPP!" sound I hear as I rise from leather seat in my sauna-like SUV, after sweaty legs have chosen to glue themselves to said leather in an act of revolt against the extreme temperatures in my vehicle.

ALSO HATE:
The feeling of leaving two layers of epidermis behind on seat, as I walk around doing aforementioned errands with large red blotches on the back of my legs from the damn leather seat!

USELESS OBSERVATION OF THE DAY:
You know, if I wasn't a complete and helpless lifelong insomniac, you people would only only have about 1/4 of the blog entries I put on here to read. And now, I can finally say something positive came from my lack of being able to sleep! (That is, if you enjoy reading this blog!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home