Sunday, April 10, 2005

a dazzling short post

I thought I'd dazzle you all with a nice short post, since my blog's been pretty heavy lately! I survived the birthday party yesterday without any major catastrophies. My parents just left and I'm in "veg" mode. My son is willingly vegging too, which is highly unusual. His sister is taking a monster nap. And, his Dad thinks he has food poisoning or the flu and is in that pre-hurl-but-you-just-know-it-is-coming stage. Ugh!

I will write more later, but here's a picture of the cake.


The Finished 1st Birthday Butterfly Cake
Posted by Hello

Yes, I realize it looks NOTHING like my
original plan that I blogged about. But, it isn't hideous and the cake tasted good. My daughter was bombarded with so many cute dresses and toys and now we just have to find a place to PUT them all. (Isn't THAT going to be interesting!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home