Tuesday, October 18, 2005

As Deep as the Ocean...




Those snazzy ladies over at Mama Says Om have a water theme going this week. I was drawing a blank on what to do for this when a blogging friend mentioned how she'd like to see a scrapbook page I'd done. Well, what do you know--I can accomplish two things with one blog posting! (The teal blocks are just to cover his name..internet safety, dontcha know...) It's not one of my "more fancy smancy" pages, but this one has a lot of personal meaning.

My eyes are an ocean, in which my dreams are reflected.
When I saw that quote, it just completely fit my son and these black and white photos. My son was four in these pictures and now he's six. I don't know if you can fully appreciate it online, but he still has those same soulful eyes. He's amazing...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home