Thursday, November 17, 2005

Check out my NEW look!

I hinted at this earlier this week, well here it is! (If you read me through Bloglines or something, click on over and check out my new site design!) YAY! And, if you like what you see, head on over to Ginger's design site and see some more of her talents on display. Thank you SO MUCH, Ginger! I couldn't be more thrilled with how it turned out!

Only one hiccup...during the site redesign, I abandoned Haloscan comments like a drunken frat boy leaving the all girls dorm (?!?). But, unfortunately, all my comments are now gone too. So, please don't think I erased you, I just couldn't stand all the problems with it anymore. Comment back soon and fill up my site...I hate all of those zeros staring at me!

Well, now that I have this new look and a new computer, I feel like it is Christmas come early for the MomCat! What more could a girl want really, I ask you? And, I got out tonight with those Margarita Mamas and had a 'rita with some good food and conversation. I'll have a quick jaunt to Austin this weekend to see my dear old pals there and then I'll just ride this wave of happiness all the way to Turkey Day, m'kay?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!

2:41 AM, November 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous! Love the banner and all the bright colors!

7:38 AM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

Thanks for letting me know that, Moonface. I will look into that!

4:28 PM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger Chrixean said...

great new look, MomCat! These are soooo my colors too :)

9:06 PM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger carmilevy said...

I love the look. It's so fresh and inviting.

Congrats on the new machine. Your husband sounds like a great guy!

10:46 PM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

Well, I never saw the old look, but I love this one!! I enjoyed your blog very much. I'll be back!

p.s. I'm here via Michele's

11:16 PM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger Erin said...

Here from Michele's. I like the new site, although I never saw the old one.

Have a great evening!

11:36 PM, November 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fah-bu-lous, darlin'!

8:22 AM, November 19, 2005  
Blogger christina said...

Love it!!!

4:18 PM, November 19, 2005  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

I LOVE IT. It is soooo you! And I'm glad you got rid of Haloscan too. I don't feel so all alone. :)

10:38 PM, November 19, 2005  
Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

Nice! I wish I was as savvy and creative as you. My blog is so yesterday.

7:46 PM, November 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home