Thursday, November 30, 2006

30 Days Hath November...

...and with the number 30 comes the last of my month-long blogging rampage for NaBloMoPo! YIPEEEE!

To celebrate, AND because I'm currently brain-dead, I woke myself from a vegetative state long enough to steal this meme from a fellow blogger.

Here are five random things you may not know about me:

1. I am not a fan of sushi. However, I could eat spring rolls with peanut dipping sauce every day of the week. YUM-OOOO!

2. I have convinced myself (since about the 8th grade), that I can actually sing just like Madonna on the song "Crazy for You," as well as several Karen Carpenter hits. What this will do for me in life remains to be seen. I will never karaoke to prove this either, you'll just have to trust me.

3. I am pretty sure that I'm scared of heights, but I've just never allowed myself to get high enough to test it. The opening scenes in the new James Bond movie just about made me hurl. Thank god they had those hot beach scenes soon after to help me recover.

4. I am going totally to be annoyed if the guy from New York wins The Biggest Loser. I don't care how many montages they do of how far he has come from weighing more than 400 pounds, he betrayed the "blue team" too many times to have my admiration. I was also glad they voted off Adrian. While I relate to her struggles getting past a certain weight, she whined one too many times for me--especially considering she had not been on the ranch but a few weeks.

5. I am loving Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer's "Works for me Wednesday." Currently, the topic is Christmas solutions, but I have a contribution I've saved up for the next regular edition. It's a veritable vault of tips and information.

Thanks to all my loyal readers (commenters and lurkers) this past month. Posting every day during this crazy November has been quite a challenge and I'm sure some of my blog posts proved that, but I enjoyed it too!

3 Comments:

Blogger speedygeoff said...

Same title as mine! Except it was 30 November (here in Australia) first! I had to use "30" as the number kept popping up...

11:23 PM, November 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo!

I'll miss the daily postings though--it's been fun for the readers!!

Also, congrats on the freelance gig, that's AWESOME :)

7:46 AM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger Masked Mom said...

Glad you made it--I probably couldn't have done it without ya'. Isn't it nice to know that even writhing in blog posting anxiety is made better by the right company? ;)

5:49 PM, December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home