Saturday, November 25, 2006

When in doubt, do the 00 Pout!

Sorry about that last post. But, with just six days to go of NaBloMoPo, I guess I was due for a depressing flashback, wasn't I? Ok, I'm on to lighter fare today.

Let's talk about the new James Bond, shall we? First, I read a good review by a friend here, and then we went to see it today. I must say, I wasn't disappointed. We now officially have a macho 007 that harkens to the days of Sean Connery. Love that and love those pecks, Daniel Craig!

At first, I was having trouble getting past his pout. I mean, it really made me think of Austin Powers a bit, and the man is just gorgeous when he lets those lips loose a little and smiles. I say, lose the pout, Danny boy. You don't need it.

So, my review of the movie would be glowing if I were to write one here, by my friend wrote a good one already. So, I'm here to share the other thing that I almost could not get past in this movie.

Has anyone noticed that Daniel Craig bares a striking resemblance to Clinton Kelly of TLC's What Not to Wear? I'd say it was just me, but my husband was the one who first pointed it out! It is as if Clinton was his younger, more fashion-forward, metrosexual brother or something. While Bond tantalizes the women of Europe all the while saving the planet from the bad guys, younger bro Clint teaching them how to wear a pocket square in New York City thus saving our eyes from bad fashion!

Don't believe me? Check out the picture, and YOU be the judge:

Long-Lost Siblings???

1 Comments:

Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

Well... they could be brothers... They are both quite cute.

6:49 AM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home